Thursday, January 05, 2006

Somebody's Getting Married...

That's right. The dearth of updates can only mean one thing: my brother Forko is marrying Belgian beauty, Waffelle. It all goes down this Saturday morning. I would post all kinds of strange and delicious stories about the craziness going on around the house, but there's a chance my family might actually read my blog. Just know that the house has been cleaned from top to bottom three times in the past two days and it WILL be cleaned (with bleach) again before the relatives arrive for the rehearsal dinner at our place tomorrow night.

It feels so nice not to be on the 42nd Floor. I may never go back...

3 comments:

Helixfreak said...

Have you tried mixing clorox and windex? I did that once, it's an experience not to be missed. In addition to cleaning household surfaces well, you get your lungs dry cleaned!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Oh, yeah. Bleach plus ammonia equals death. I, too, have learned this the hard way.

Fork said...

I have to run away every time the women in the family pull out the bleach. My sinuses are delicate instruments.