Thursday, October 01, 2009

Welcome to October!

It's here. Woke up this morning and had to reach over and pull on another blanket. New York always does these things in a timely fashion.

I feel like I never stop working these days. Going to the gym this morning, then it's Narcissus time, teach a gym class, then over to keep modeling for this book.

Yes, a book. On drawing the figure with/out clothing. So it takes twice as long because every pose has to be done twice--once with, once without.

The nice thing about Narcissus is the painter is only doing piece by piece. So yesterday she was working in my leg which meant I could do whatever I wanted with the rest of my body as long as the leg stayed still. So you can imagine all the stuff I tried to get away with.


Nah. I just read a book.

And I finished it just in time. Because October is Agatha Christie month! And this year is all about Miss Marple!

In other news, everyone keeps asking me about gym stuff and training and that sort of thing. Seriously, y'all. I don't know. You just go and lift stuff till it hurts. I dunno.

Okay. Time to get on with this chilly day! Looks like I'll have to dress warmly...uhh. Or...un-dress warmly?


-- Post From My iPhork

No comments: