Monday, October 05, 2009

"Blog-a-Boomerang" or "Some People Are So Touchy"

It's happened again! DAMMIT!

That's the second time in ONE YEAR! First Nutty MacDonald (who still hasn't paid me one red cent) and now the School For Art School People Club!

I didn't think anybody read this thing anymore! Dear LORD.

Come to think of it, nobody DOES. Except my family and cyber-stalkers who leave anonymous comments and attempt to ruin the personal lives of people they don't even KNOW! It was a JOKE, people! Read a couple of these posts before you reveal your nasty selves as artists who harbor secret disdain for models because you ASSUME we're all divas!

Man. Blogs are like...boomerangs. What goes around... Say nothing interesting and nobody reads em. One false word and the cowardly cyber-stalkers are on you like hounds. Maybe I should have paid more attention when I was going through my ABBA phase.

I'm not saying any more than that for now. There may be more later should we find ourselves unable to reconcile this little misunderstanding as I will most DEFINITELY want to set the record straight.

Not that it really matters. It's not as though this blog gets a whole lot of traffic anyway. This ain't the New York Times website people. Let's get a little perspective here. Oh, AND a sense of humor.

Every entry you're posting...
Is a boom-er-ang you're throw...sting...?

It I swear. As much as I hate to draw the comparison...it feels EXACTLY like...THIS.

The money is at 1.27

5 comments:

kenley said...

Some people choose to do nothing better than insult people from behind a screen. Hmph. Lame. *I* stlil read and enjoy your blog, Fork!

JBos said...

Keep blogging Fork!

Seth Ward said...

Comes with the territory. If you have an opinion, expect there to be opinions thrown back at you, specifically from the people who you are opinion-ing.

Too bad that they can't man-up and leave their names.

None of this should be a reason to quit blogging! Just have to toughen up, buster!

Unknown said...

I am not an art student. I am not a diva. And, I was not amused.

Fork said...

So you return to the scene of the crime to see the fallout? And here I thought this was simply a drive-by snitching. I'm always underestimating people's tendency toward sadomasochism. Disgusting.