Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas!

Write a letter to Santy and tell him to stay in his shanty this year, because once you hear these Yuletide tunes you won't need him!

I hope you all enjoy this entirely homemade assortment of Christmas songs that were whipped up right here in the bedroom of my little Hell's Kitchen apartment in those skant moments when my noisy Puerto Rican neighbors were at work and the renovators were taking a smoke break! They buzz, they plunk, and I go sharp! It's a Forkulele Christmas miracle!

It's still a work in progress so downloading isn't available just yet. However, if you like what you hear and just HAFTA have it on your Christmas Playlist NOW, let me know and I'll do my best to .zip you the entire album...including two bonus songs that those on my Christmas card list can look forward to!

So break out the eggnog, the candy canes, and the protein bars (just for me!) and get ready to have your very own Forkulele for Christmas!



Click here to go there!

5 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Awesome.

Bibb Leo File said...

You've brought some much-needed joy to my shanty this season. Nelson meowed imploringly during the medley.

Forkulele rocks.

P. S. - What does Forky want from Shanty Claws this year?

Fork said...

You have no idea how long it took to figure out "Shanty". But I knew I had to. I couldn't let you down, Bibb!! I just couldn't!

Forky needs nothing this year!

Bibb Leo File said...

Forky needs nothing, but what does he want? A curly-haired doll that toddles and coos?

Or does he need another reading suggestion? Say, by Mr. Powers?

Shanty will have to see...

Beeki said...

Forky! You should add a bonus track of the ukulele song Adam Sandler plays/sings in "Mixed Nuts."

"IIII liiiike graaape jellyyyy!"