Thursday, November 09, 2006

Whose Fault Is It Anyway? (text version)

Due to the limited capabilities on BlackBerry Jamiqua, I can't post snazzy pictures with these. I can't even center the text. Still, you know what to do.

Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
All-Text Version

Is it...

Donald Rumsfeld

Elaine Stritch

Cheesesteak Factory

Dumb Video Game Console Names (Numbtindough Gii)

Chicked Fried Steak and French Fries

The Cotton-Eyed Joe

Katrina

Cuddly Baby Penguins

Little Mexican Children ("Mommy mira...!")

"Temp Work"

or our previous reigning champion...

Bare Ankles

Time to vote! Polls close at midnight on Sunday! Happy weekend!

7 comments:

DirkStar said...

The blame has to sit squarely upon the shoulders of Tony Snow...

Where has he been since the election? Something very odd is going on...

He is a low level minion in the conspiracy of Hell's Neocons, still he one of the most greasy ones. Where is he hiding?

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

Fork said...

Sorry, but write-ins are not accepted. WFiiA? Is limited only to the top headline-making and attention-grabbing people and things the world over.

The Cliff said...

My vote is for Stritch...just look at her how can it not be her fault??

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure everything is Rummy's fault these days. And since I voted for Fork's dad, (Dick Cheney), last time, I'll stick with blaming the Bush administration one person at a time.

Bibb Leo File said...

Oh, hell yeah, it's Stritch's fault! It's like the song says:

"Stritch, nothing riles you up or makes you turn red.
Stritch, you're so deadpan, people think that you're dead.

Stritch, all my costars cry out, "Put on your shoes!"
Stritch, who the hell drank all the booze?

And when I get drunk, the audience applauds...
Oh, Stritch!
Stritch, Stritch, Stritch!
I'm the Queen of Broadway's Boozing Broads!

I'll drink to that!"

That says it all right there.

Queen, III said...

I think that Stritch kind of likes to take the blame. And she'll surely take it a lot bettet than Rumsfield. Elaine's a hell of a lot more man than anybody else....especially Katrina!

Anonymous said...

How did I end up as Anonymous? I've never been Anonymous a day in my life. Sheesh...