Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gamey

I wish I could submit blog posts by writing them in my mind and sending them via brainpower.

After all, as your elementary school librarian might tell you, the human brain is the greatest computer of all. Of course, you shouldn't believe her for one minute. The brain does not have high-speed internet or Microsoft Paint.

Numbtindoughland is great fun, folks. In fact, there are times when I forget that I ever was an actor. Then my feet start to hurt and ANOTHER person tells me, "I already KNOW how to play this game!" when they DON'T and I'm brought back to reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, too, Beeki! People were camping out outside a Best Buy.

MY STARS!

Anonymous said...

i shot a guy for one

Bibb Leo File said...

I'm sort of afraid of the Wii. Convince me to buy one in 12 words or less.

Ready...

GO!!!

Fork said...

More fun than a cat.

That's five words. Are you convinced?