Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Monday? AGAIN?

This Tuesday is broken! It feels like Monday again! All the signs are there: Getting out the door late, getting stuck in traffic, having piles of things to do, and within the first hour of making copies, mailing letters, moving boxes, and delivering documents up and down stairs, my hair went from slicked back and well-kempt to a total 'fro.

Then I also have a surprise audition for a low-budget romantic comedy this afternoon. I got directions to where the audition is going to be and "cased the joint" last night. It's being held in a trailer park. Hey, I told you it was low-budget.

Why can't they make some kind of breakfast cereal that makes you calm and relaxed when you get to work?

4 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Yeah... I think we might be in a "Monday all week" week. Yesterday the word document I was working on had an unprecedented glitch--one that is apparently not even possible and includes all the words and buttons going irreversibly vertical--and had to spend this morning re-typing the entire seven-page document. Oh well, at least we have an Arrested Development wake to look forward to/dread this weekend!

Fork said...

I can't wait! Everybody is invited!

Fork said...

I just took a tissue, used it, and was about to put it back in the box when I realized what I was doing.

Somebody! Stop the madness! I can't handle Monday 2!

Anonymous said...

It was another Monday! I was piled up with meetings, phone calls, work, and eliminating infidels all day today! Scottah-hu-akbar!