Friday, February 06, 2009

Grounded

I'm through.

I know I've said it before. And each time I came back for more.

But this time I'm really through.

I've had it with Morebucks.

I've had it with the way they treat those of us foolish enough to order decaf from them.

At the bottom of any Morebucks cup...if there is even one drop of decaf in your coffee...

There's a thick blanket of sludge. And as you go to take that final swig from your cup, you get a glop of coffee-flavored crap in your mouth.

Moral of the story? Morebucks doesn't want you ordering decaf.

It's part of the Morebucks conspiracy.

If they can get you addicted to their waaay over-caffeinated blends, you'll be helpless to drink anything else!

That's why they have the baristos add a scoop of mud to your decaf coffee when you're not looking.

So from now on, I'm sticking to chili.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: