Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Staring at the Wall

There's so much to do...

...and yet...I can't bring myself to do any of it.

Between writing new plays, editing that Disney youtube video, finishing that Shrek the Musical review, and doing another lesson in my National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer Certification course...I just feel like I don't know where to start so I might as well hang it all and go play video games instead.

I think my malaise may have something to do with that article I read this morning. It seems those numbskull Swiss scientists are going to rev-up that blasted Doomsday Machine this summer. Because the last time they used it nothing happened. And they think they can DO something this time.

So...if we're all fated to be swallowed up by a man-made black hole, then what's the point of anything?

And another thing--why the crap are these lame-brained Swedes trying to MAKE effing black holes ANYWAY? So they can pat themselves on the back in the second before they get sucked into it? I mean, that's like being happy you figured out new a way to kill yourself that didn't involve guns, poison, or chocolate cake.

Well, good for you, morons.

Seriously. Effing Swedes. The day we let them out of their hot cocoa factories and into laboratories is a day we will come to rue.

Well great. Now I'm pissed!

3 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Hey, don't say that around Jessica Alba... She's all about being Neutral, and you are painting SWEEDEN in such a non-neutral site.

Bibb Leo File said...

Seriously. You'd think that nation of Luciferian megalomaniacs would have learned a little something from Dr. Frankenstein's hubristic errors. Deluded fools!

Bibb Leo File said...

Oh, and incidentally, it was the Swiss you were berating there. The Swiss are trying to unravel time and space, not the harmless, sexy, voluptuous, half-naked Swedes.