Friday, January 02, 2009

New Years Day x 2

It's 2009 on Planet Earth.

I try to think about what I hope to accomplish this year. I guess I could finally get started on my memoirs.

It's also the Eighth Day of Christmas. That's right. We're not out of the woods yet. If you have any presents for me that you didn't get mailed off, don't wait until next year. It's not too late for me to get tons of gifts.

In other news, on Monday morning I'll be leaving New York for five days. We will be enjoying an almost-free trip to Disney World with a couple of friends of mine, one of whom works at the Disney Store and uses the Magic of the Mouse to get us in all the parks for free and half off any of the resort hotels.

So yeah. I think we're going to have a good time.

And I'll be celebrating the Adoration of the Magi on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

3 comments:

The Cliff said...

SWEET!!! I'm So Jealous!! You are So Lucky!! I went to Disney World once...when I was 4...the only thing I remember is being scared to death of Space Mountain...come to find out, you had to be at least 5 to go on the ride! I got my dad back though, for the scare...i tried to jump off mid ride!

In Other News...guess who is back from his 1 year blog sabbatical??? ME!! Now you can fill your blueberry bold with stories of me here in Jerusalem Texas!!

Beeki said...

(Using Napoleon Dynamite's voice) LUCKY!

Bibb Leo File said...

Sell out.

Whoring it up in Babylon during the Adoration of the Magi?

You know, it's not "Epcot, Joy of Man's Desiring"!