Wednesday, November 28, 2007

These Days

These days.

These days are busy.

These days include a regular 9-6 at NofriendoWorldLandStore.

Then there's something in the evening. Usually it's a rehearsal for 'Midsummer'...which I'm still proud to be apart of.

Sometimes it's "temp work", which I'm happy to still be able to do without feeling embarassed.

Things are busy these days. I don't even have time to think about the fact that I'm going to turn 28 in a few short months.

I guess there are worse fates.

A couple of things:

A. Don't trust a clergyman who hasn't worked retail during Christmastime.

and

2. Don't trust a clergyman who hasn't lived in a place where crazy people accost you on a daily basis. And when I say "crazy", I don't mean a general crazy. I mean bat-sh!t crazy. Scary crazy. Crazy like, "Oh my gosh...I'd better hand over my wallet or there could be trouble.

and

3. If you want a Nofriendo Gii this year, you'd better let me know soon.

Okay. That's all for now. Sorry for the dearth of posts. Things are...busy.

Oh, but wait!

I'm playing the ukulele in 'Midsummer'!!! Puck's a plunka-plunking!

1 comment:

Bibb Leo File said...

Will there be plunka-plunking pics? Nothing says the holidays like a shirtless ukulele player with hooves plunkin' it up in the streets of Brooklyn.