Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Battlestar Blog

It's been a LONG TIME since I've been on this blog.

But I thought I'd dust it off real quick to do something I hope will be kinda fun.

At the first of the year, my friends finally got me to watch Battlestar Galactica.  Every fiber of my being resisted them on this.  The title.  The TITLE.  It just sounds so NERDY and, worse, BORING.  Metal and steel and computer technobabble and All-The-Worst-Parts-of-Star-Trek boring boring boring.  I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd get sucked into this massive nerd fest of mega-nerdiest proportions.

And yet, here we are.

I didn't ever want to watch season four because I knew as long as I didn't watch it...Battlestar Galactica would NEVER HAVE TO END.  It would be out there forever, like some kind of nerd diamond.

But I've waited long enough.  It's time now.

I finally started the final season a few nights ago and I have a lot of feelings.  About what I'm seeing.  So instead of keeping my thoughts to myself, I thought I'd post them as I watch each episode.  To those of you who have already seen the show, hopefully you'll find this amusing.

No comments: