Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy New Beard

It's 2010. And I'm going into the tens (or is it teens?) with facial hair.

I love having a goatee. I don't think I can express how much I enjoy it with words alone, so here's a song.

There's something about it. I don't know. I look at pictures of myself with it and think my face looks complete.

It's not purely vanity. There's the Jesus painting. There's the Orion painting. There's Polonius in the upcoming 'Hamlet'.

So I NEED facial hair.

I've been able to do a really good goatee for years. But the hair on my cheeks is still rather sparse.

So as I was scouring the internet for tips on how to handle this, I came across

THE BEARD BOARD.

It's basically a support group for dudes growing beards. They post about how their wives and girlfriends do or don't like their facial hair, "No man, don't shave it...you can do it. Give it one more month", that sort of thing. Also, pictures of their faces from the nose down.

It's intense.

And there's big drama right now.

Some 22 year old Muslim with bad English just joined the board. He's decided he's tired of ignoring Allah's commandment that men must never shave. And since all of us on the board like beards, we should look into Islam because Allah likes them too.

Yeah. Seriously.

More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas

Scott Baker said...

And may I offer you some V*agra?!?! Or some C!alis?!?!? Me love you long time!