Monday, July 23, 2007

SpoilerZ

Page 256.

He's not dead yet.

If I don't get a dead kid by the end of this brick, I'm going to be pig-biting mad.

Almost halfway through...had to take a break. My eyes were getting crossed.

I'm REALLY going to try and finish it today. It's everywhere. Everybody's talking about it. Particularly people who haven't read the books.

I'm scared to go out.

* * *

Chapter 18, Page 350

Come on, kids. Didn't you see Lord of the Rings? What are you doing WEARING that?? Take that stupid thing OFF and put it in the magic bag! What the crap, J.K.? Why do you do this to us?

And Harry, do you have a mild case of downs syndrome? This is the SEVENTH TIME we've been over this! The KEY is USUALLY found in the thing you initially thought was a piece of CRAP.

There's no way I can finish this thing today. I'm reading as fast as I can--even skipping chunks of the rather tedious, question mark-filled prose and going straight for quotation marks.

It's only six. I managed to cover a hundred pages in an hour and a half. So that means if I keep reading at this pace I should be finished at midnight.

Hmm.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...

My money's on Professor Flitwick. Sure, he's short and dweeby, but I bet he could Expelliarmus Voldemort right on his snaky ass.

Actually, I couldn't care less about Harry or how "deathly" his "hallows" are. Really, she should have titled it "Harry Potter and the Lame-Ass Cover" this time. I mean, orange? Come on!

Fork said...

Orange is the new green (which was the new blue).

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that it was apparently unethical to read at work. I am disappointed in ethics overall.

Queen, III said...

You're really gonna have to tell me what happens. I never, ever plan to read this book. Nor do I plan to watch the movie(s). However, I do want to know if he kicks the bucket...it's up to you.

Queen, III said...

wait...and by "up to you" I mean that you have to tell me what happens. just so we're clear.